Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Rate:||100%||Application:||General Industrial Fields, Medical Oxygen Generation, Metallurgical Combustion, Sewage Treatment, Medical/hospital Oxygen Generator|
|Technology:||Pressure Swing Adsorbtion (PSA)||Oxygen Purity:||93%|
pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator,
psa oxygen plant
93% Purity PSA Oxygen Generator 100% Production Rrate ISO9001 Certification
1. Equipment Installation Condition
|oxygen capacity||3 - 400 Nm3 / h|
|oxygen purity||93 % + - 3 %|
|output pressure||0.1 - 0.4MPa(1 - 4 Bar) adjustable / 15MPa filling pressure offered|
2. Oxygen Generator Specification
|Specification||output (Nm³/h)||Effective gas consumption (Nm³/h)||air cleaning system|
3. Process Flow Brief Description
4. Technical Features
1). Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Nitrogen demand adjustment.
2). Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrument makes the plant size very compact,assembly on skids,prefabricated from factory.
3). Fast Start-up
Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Nitrogen purity.So these units can be switched ON&OFF as per Nitrogen demand changes.
4) .High Reliabiity
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Nitrogen purity.Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
5). Molecular Sieves life
Expected Molecular sieves life is around 15-years i.e. whole life time of nitrogen plant.So no replacement costs.
By altering flow,you can deliver nitrogen with precisely the right purity.
5. Application Range:
Our PSA oxygen generation equipments have been widely applied in petrochemical industry, electric furnaces steelmaking, glass production, paper making, ozone making, aquaculture, aerospace engineering, pharmacy industry,etc. They work so stable and reliable that gain widespread popularity.
(1) Electric steelmaking process: decarburization, combustion-supporting heating, foam slag, metallurgical control and subsequent heating.
(2) Sewage treatment: oxygen-enriched aeration for activated sludge, ponds oxygenation and ozone sterilization.
(3) Glass melting: combustion-supporting dissolution, cutting to increase yield and extend the service life of stoves..
(4) Pulp bleaching and paper making: changing chlorinated bleaching to oxygen-enriched bleaching with low cost, sewage treatment.
(5) Non-ferrous metal metallurgy: oxygen-enriched smelting of steel, zinc, nickel, lead. PSA technology is gradually taking the place of cryogenic technology.:
(6) Petrochemical and chemical engineering: increasing the reaction speed and production output by adopting oxygen-enriched oxidizing reaction.
(7) Ore treatment: applied to ore production process like gold to improve extraction efficiency
(8) Aquaculture: increasing dissolved oxygen in water by oxygen-enriched aeration to improve yield in a great degree, providing oxygen to fish when doing transportation.
(9) Fermentation:replacing air with oxygen in fermentation to drastically improve efficiency.
(10) Drinking water: providing oxygen to ozone generator for sterilization.
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are the manufacturer of Oxygen Generator, founded in 2005
2. What's the order oxygen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
d. Payment terms
g. Installation and commissioning
3. What terms of payment you use?
T/T L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of Oxygen Generator?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location:
Contact Person: Sunny