Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Capacity:||3-3000nm3/h|
|Purity:||95-99.9995%||Pressure:||0.1-0.8Mpa Or As Customer's Requirement|
|Voltage:||220v/380v/50-60hz||Technology:||Pressure Swing Adsorbtion (PSA)|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Power(w):||5-200kw|
psa nitrogen gas generator,
psa type nitrogen generator
CBN PSA Nitrogen Generator , Mobile Nitrogen Generator 99.99 % Production Rate
|N2 flow rate||3-3000Nm3/h||Standard state|
|N2 purity||95-99.9995%||non-oxygen content|
|N2 outlet pressure||0.1~0.8Mpa||Gage pressure, adjustable|
|N2 outlet dew point||≤ -40°C||Atmospheric dew point
Environment condition of equipment
1. installation place: ground grading, without foundation, but it is necessary to have a sewage discharge ditch.
2. The reserved area: about 200m2.
3. Ambient temperature: ≤40°C.
4. Relative humidity: ≤80%.
5. Power:440V/ 380V/220V,60/Hz/ 50Hz
- Food packaging (cheese, salami, coffee, dried fruit, herbs, fresh pasta, ready meals, sandwiches,etc. ..)
- Bottling wine, oil, water, vinegar
- Fruit and vegetable storage and packing material
PSA Nitrogen Generator System is used worldwide.
Principle of Operation
The oxygen and nitrogen generators are constructed according to the principle of operation P.S.A. (Pressure Swing Adsorption) and are composed by a minimum of two absorbers filled up with molecular sieve.The absorbers are crossed alternatively by the compressed air (previously purified in order to eliminate oil, humidity and powders) and produce nitrogen or oxygen. While a container, crossed by the compressed air, produces gas, the other regenerates itself losing to pressure atmosphere the gases previously adsorbed. The process comes repeated in cyclical way. The generators are managed by a PLC.
Process Flow Brief Description
1. air compressor
2. Compressed air pretreatment system (dryer and multistage filters)
3. Air buffer tank
4. PSA nitrogen generator
5. Nitrogen gas buffer tank
6. Control system(including man-machine control interface)
7. Instrument and meter (installed in nitrogen generator)
1). Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Nitrogen demand adjustment.
2). Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrument makes the plant size very compact,assembly on skids,prefabricated from factory.
3). Fast Start-up
Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Nitrogen purity.So these units can be switched ON&OFF as per Nitrogen demand changes.
4). High Reliabiity
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Nitrogen purity.Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
5). Molecular Sieves life
Expected Molecular sieves life is around 15-years i.e. whole life time of nitrogen plant.So no replacement costs.
By altering flow,you can deliver nitrogen with precisely the right purity.
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are the manufacturer of nitrogen Generator, founded in 2005
2. What's the order nitrogen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
d. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
e. Payment terms--- Negotiable.
f. Production---mass production
g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
h. Installation and commissioning
3. What terms of payment you use?
T/T, L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of nitrogen Generator?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) N2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) N2 purity: _____%
3) N2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location:
Contact Person: Sunny