Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||VPSA Oxygen Generator||Capacity:||100-10000Nm3/h|
|Purity:||90-93%||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Field Maintenance And Repair Service, Online Support, Video Technical Support, Field Installation|
|Technology:||Pressure Swing Adsorbtion (PSA)|
vpsa oxygen plant,
industrial oxygen generator
Oxygen enriched combustion is a technology that enable coal to burn completely with purified oxygen to increase the calorific value, reduce exhaust gas emission and save energy.
The VPSA oxygen enrichment technology, developed by Hangzhou Chenrui is featured with small investment, low energy consumption and less operation cost. It is widely used in the industries such as non-ferrous smelting, steel, chemical engineering, paper making, fiberglass, etc.
2. Oxygen Generator Specification
|Specification||output (Nm³/h)||Effective gas consumption (Nm³/h)||air cleaning system|
3. Process Flow Brief Description
VPSA oxygen generating equipment is mainly composed of a blower, vacuum pump, switch valve, adsorber and the oxygen tank.The air is pressurized by a Roots blower into an adsorber loaded with oxygen molecular sieves. Moisture, carbon dioxide and nitrogen are adsorbed to produce oxygen.
4. Technical Features
5. Chenrui oxygen plant advantages
Among all Chinese suppliers, why customers choose Hangzhou Chenrui, not others?
1) More than ten years development, advanced technology;
2) Purity, flow rate, outlet pressure NO DROP after long time operation;
3) Skid installation, touch screen operation. NO NEED for Chenrui engineer at site;
4) CECA OX8 ZMS
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are Chenrui skid-mounted Oxygen Generator factory, founded in 2010.Welcome you to visit our company at anytime!
Q: What is the terms of payment?
A: T/T, L/C etc.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 10-50 working days depending on your order.
Q: How to get a prompt quotation?
A: When you send us inquiry, please kindly tell us the below technical information.
1) O2 Flow rate: ____Nm3/h
2) O2 Purity: ____%
3) O2 Discharge pressure: ____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency: _____V/PH/HZ
5) Application or use for which industry.
Q: What’s the order process?
A: 1) Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
2) Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
3) Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
4) Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
5) Payment terms--- T/T 30% in advanced, balanced before shipment.
6) Production---mass production g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
7) Installation and commissioning.
Contact Person: Sunny