Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||General Industrial Fields, Medical Oxygen Generation, Metallurgical Combustion, Sewage Treatment, Medical/hospital Oxygen Generator||Material:||Carbon Steel, Q345R,etc.|
|Product Name:||PSA Oxygen Generator||Dew Point:||≤-40°C|
psa o2 generator,
psa oxygen plant
Industrial Condition PSA Oxygen Generator Carbon Steel Material Purity 90% ~ 95%
1. Technical parameters
1. Oxygen yield: 3~250Nm3/h
2. Oxygen purity: 90%~95%
3. Oxygen pressure: 0.1~0.6MPa
4. Dew point of oxygen: ≤ -45℃ (Special requirements can be below -60 ℃)
2. Oxygen Generator Specification
|Specification||output (Nm³/h)||Effective gas consumption (Nm³/h)||air cleaning system|
3. Process Flow Brief Description
4. Technical Features
1). Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Nitrogen demand adjustment.
2). Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrument makes the plant size very compact,assembly on skids,prefabricated from factory.
3). Fast Start-up
Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Nitrogen purity.So these units can be switched ON&OFF as per Nitrogen demand changes.
4) .High Reliabiity
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Nitrogen purity.Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
5). Molecular Sieves life
Expected Molecular sieves life is around 15-years i.e. whole life time of nitrogen plant.So no replacement costs.
By altering flow,you can deliver nitrogen with precisely the right purity.
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are the manufacturer of Oxygen Generator, founded in 2005
2. What's the order oxygen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
d. Payment terms
g. Installation and commissioning
3. What terms of payment you use?
T/T L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of Oxygen Generator?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location:
Contact Person: Sunny