Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||PSA Nitrogen Generator Price For Oil & Gas Industry With Certification||Capacity:||3-3000Nm3/h|
|Purity:||95-99.9995%||Pressure:||0.1-0.8Mpa Or As Customer's Requirement|
|Technology:||PSA System||Type:||Skid Mounted|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Materical:||Steel, Zeolite, Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel|
psa type nitrogen generator,
psa nitrogen gas generator
1. Specification of PSA nitorgen generator
|Nitrogen capacity||3 - 3000Nm3 / h|
|Nitrogen purity||95 - 99.9995 %|
|Output pressure||0.1 - 0.8MPa ( 1 - 8Bar ) adjustable / or as customer’s requirement|
PSA nitrogen generator for vessel and offshore platform industry
2. Operational Principle
PSA nitrogen generation adopts carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent whose capacity of adsorbing the oxygen in air shall be larger more than of adsorbing the nitrogen in air. By means of valve opened and closed with PLC, two columns a&b can be shifted in circulation for pressured adsorption,de-pressured dis-adsorption in turn so as to separate the oxygen and nitrogen in air, thus a nitrogen gas with purity demanded can be made.
3. Typical application
Nitrogen is used in the surface of storage liquid and marine engineering as protective gas. Using nitrogen to blow and sweep containers, pipelines, reactors and isolation rooms. Nitrogen is used in synthetic fiber spinning, wiredrawing anti-chlorination, equipment anti-corrosion, paint, preventing polymerization during the oil drying. Nitrogen is also used in oil tanker as protective gas (the surface of oil is sealed and cleaned by nitrogen.). Nitrogen can be used in dry quenching, catalyst regeneration, oil fractionation, nitrogen fertilizer raw materials, catalyst protection, washing gas, rubber packaging and storage, tire production etc., nitrogen pressure injection oil drilling and so on.
4. Main features
Provide the user with the maximum economic value
· The filling and compacting the molecular sieve shall be made in special method so that the larger compaction intensity and higher adsorption efficiency can be got.
· The optimal design mode for processing and structure enable the system to be in the best operation.
· A special valve with working life up to one million times is adopted for the system working in high stability and reliability.
· The reasonable design concept and equipment operation more safely and reliably.
Easier in operation
· Automatically recording the nitrogen preparation and easy to monitor and trace the working condition at any time.
· Fully automatically operating the system,worker on duty shall not be needed during the whole processing.
Contact Person: Sunny