Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Cryogenic Air Separator Plant||Capacity:||50-1000Nm3/h|
|Oxygen Purity:||99.6%||Nitrogen Purity:||99.9-99.9995%|
|Usage:||Oxygen And Nitrogen||Technology:||Cryogenic Plant|
cryogenic air separation unit,
lng gas plant
KDO Cryogenic Air Separation Plant , Cryogenic Gaseous Production Units
1. Product Description:
Air Separation Unit refers to equipment which obtain oxygen, nitrogen and argon from liquid air at low temperature by difference of each component boiling point.
2. Application Fields:
Oxygen, nitrogen, argon and other rare gas produced by air separation unit are widely used in steel, chemical industry, refinery, glass, rubber, electronics, healthcare, food, metals, power generation and other industries.
3. Product Specification:
1). Air Separation Unit with normal temperature molecular sieves purification, booster-turbo expander, low-pressure rectification column, and argon extraction system according to client’s requirement.
2). According to the product requirement, external compression,internal compression (air boost,nitrogen boost),self- pressurization and other processes can be offered.
3). Blocking structure design of ASU, quick installation on site.
4). Extra low pressure process of ASU which reduce air compressor exhaust pressure and operation cost.
5). Advanced argon extraction process and higher argon extraction rate.
Note: The capacity of air separation plant can be re-designed according to customer's requirement.
Q: Are you trading company or factory?
A: We are Chenrui skid-mounted Oxygen Generator factory, founded in 2010.Welcome you to visit our company at anytime!
Q: What is the terms of payment?
A: T/T, L/C etc.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 10-50 working days depending on your order.
Q: How to get a prompt quotation?
A: When you send us inquiry, please kindly tell us the below technical information.
1) O2 Flow rate: ____Nm3/h
2) O2 Purity: ____%
3) O2 Discharge pressure: ____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency: _____V/PH/HZ
5) Application or use for which industry.
Q: What’s the order process?
A: 1) Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
2) Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
3) Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
4) Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
5) Payment terms--- T/T 30% in advanced, balanced before shipment.
6) Production---mass production g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
7) Installation and commissioning.
Contact Person: Sunny