Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Liquid Nitrogen Making||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Production Rate:||100%||Dimension(l*w*h):||Actual Size|
|Power(w):||5-200KW,Customized||Purity:||99.9% Or As User's Requirement|
small liquid nitrogen plant,
portable liquid nitrogen generator
LN Small Liquid Nitrogen Generator Performance Freezing Air Generator
1. Features of liquid nitrogen generator:
1). Capacity from 3L/h to 50L/h. Meet all your requirements.
2). Low power consumption.
3). Automatic operate.
4). Small floor space.
5). Durable. Can work 24 hours per day.
6). One station of liquid nitrogen generator manufacture. ( we supply liquid nitrogen generator, vacuum tube and liquid nitrogen dewar.
2. Working principle
Mixed-refrigerant Joule-Thomson (MRJT) refrigerator at low temperature ranges driven by single compressor with precooling is applied to liquefy nitrogen (-180℃) for Nitrogen Liquefier from TIPC, CAS. MRJT, a Joule-Thomson cycle based on reoccupation and multicomponent mixed-refrigerants through optimizing various refrigerants with different boiling points with a good match along with their respective efficient refrigeration temperature ranges, is an efficient refrigerator for the temperature range from -40 to -196℃.
The feature of this product is as following: the available mature commercial compressors and heat exchanges, high liquefaction efficiency, high reliability, no maintenance and long life.
a.fish boat,hotel and food processing plant: food quick-freezing,Beverage processing
b.hospital and beauty salon:Liquid nitrogen refrigerating apparatus,Vaccine preservation
c.laboratory: transducer calibration,Specimen preservation
d.farm: Embryo freezing instrument,freezing spermatozoon
Q: What is the terms of payment?
A: T/T, L/C etc.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 180-240 working days depending on your order.
Q: How to get a prompt quotation?
A: When you send us inquiry, please kindly tell us the below technical information.
1) N2 Flow rate: ____Nm3/h
2) N2 Purity: ____%
3) N2 Discharge pressure: ____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency: _____V/PH/HZ
5) Application or use for which industry.
Q: What's the order process?
1) Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
2) Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
3) Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
4) Payment terms--- T/T 30% in advanced, balanced before shipment.
5) Production---mass production g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
6) Installation and commissioning.
Q: Can you provide oversea service?
A: Yes, we could.
Contact Person: Sunny