Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 YEAR||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Field Maintenance And Repair Service, Online Support, Video Technical Support, Field Installation|
|Capacity:||3-400Nm3/h||Product Name:||PSA Oxygen Generator|
pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator,
psa o2 generator
Mobile Oxygen Generator From Gas Generation Equipment , Medical Oxygen Generator
1. Equipment Installation Condition
|oxygen capacity||3 - 400 Nm3 / h|
|oxygen purity||93 % + - 3 %|
|output pressure||0.1 - 0.4MPa(1 - 4 Bar) adjustable / 15MPa filling pressure offered|
2. Oxygen Generator Specification
|Specification||output (Nm³/h)||Effective gas consumption (Nm³/h)||air cleaning system|
3. Process Flow Brief Description
4. Technical Features
1. Specific protection measures of molecular sieve, with less amount, long service life;
2. Low energy consumption, the product of high oxygen purity;
3. reasonable internal components, air distribution uniformity, reduce air high-speed impact;
4. The whole equipment of a high degree of automation;
5. Multifunctional monitoring system, realize gas, purity, pressure LCD online display, equipment failure warning, maintenance tips, fully grasp equipment running states;
6. Can be fully integrated skid mounted design, easy installation and rapid debugging;
7. Optional oxygen flow, remote monitoring system, etc.
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are the manufacturer of Oxygen Generator, founded in 2005
2. What's the order oxygen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
d. Payment terms
g. Installation and commissioning
3. What terms of payment you use?
T/T L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation of Oxygen Generator?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) O2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) O2 purity: _____%
3) O2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ
6) Project Location:
Contact Person: Sunny