Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product-Name:||Nitrogen Production Plant||Production Rate:||10Nm3/h-2000Nm3/h|
|Operate Pressure:||0.1-0.8 Mpa|
5 nm3 n2 generator membrane type,
5000 nm3 n2 generator membrane type,
0.1mpa cryogenic liquid nitrogen plant
Full Automation PSA Membrane Nitrogen Generator 5-5000 Nm3/H Capacity
PSA nitrogen generator and PSA oxygen generator have similar principle. Molecular sieve as an adsorbent under the principle of pressure swing adsorption (PSA), will get nitrogen/oxygen from compressed air. Perfect process design get high performance. Unique vacuum molecular sieve filling system and impacted technology increase the life of molecular sieve. Skid-mounted structure makes installation and transportation more convenient. With DCS controller system and remote output and control system. High automatic, unmanned operation.
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules.
* REFLUX composition control system reduces air consumption capacity, saves energy cost.
* Patented Energy Efficiency System (EES) enables our systems to produce product gases based on actual demand.
* Diversification monitoring and control system enables parameters of capacity, purity, and pressure of product gases online display on panel screen, gives running problem alarm, and reminds of maintenance.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.
|N2 flow rate||1200Nm3/h||Standard state|
|N2 purity||≥95.0%||non-oxygen content|
|N2 outlet pressure||0.1~0.6Mpa||Gage pressure, adjustable|
|N2 outlet dew point||≤ 45 °C||Atmospheric dew point|
Advantages of PSA nitrogen generator:
1. Skid-mounted design, small required installed area.
2. Energy saving, low operationg cost.
3. Easy to operate, turn on and off according to the oxygen demand.
4. Long running time, low maintenance cost.
5. Automatic control, completely unattended.
6. Cylinder filling station (Optional).
7. Installation is very easy, provide technical support at any time.
Psa Nitrogen Plant Application:
Q1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are a professional manufacturer in the gas industry for more than 20 years.
Q2. What are your terms of payment?
A2: T/T 40% as deposit, and 60% T/T or L/C at the sign before delivery. Welcome to inspect the products before you pay the balance.
Q3. Can you produce according to the client's requests?
A: Yes, we can produce by your request or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A4: Generally 30-45 days.
Contact Person: admin