Aetok Gas Equipment (suzhou) Co.,Ltd.

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsAmmonia Cracker Unit

3p 50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit 60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant

3p 50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit 60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant

3p 50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit 60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant
3p 50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit 60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant

Large Image :  3p 50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit 60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant Get Best Price

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Suzhou, China
Brand Name: AETOK
Certification: SGS,CE,ASME
Model Number: AD-F
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Price: Negotiate
Packaging Details: Normal exported wooden case
Delivery Time: 5-8 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1000 sets/per year
Detailed Product Description
Name: Ammonia Decomposition Furnace Heating Method:: Electric Heating
Capaicty: 5-1000Nm3/h Dew Point: -70 ℃
Application: Protective Gas Catalyst: Nickel Catalyst
High Light:

50hz Ammonia Cracker Unit

,

3p Ammonia Cracker Unit

,

60hz Hydrogen Generation Plant

Hydrogen Generation Plant Ammonia Cracker Process 3P 50/60HZ

 

Ammonia cracking unit makes use of nickel catalyst to crack or break ammonia into a mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen under endothermic reaction. Raw material for ammonia cracker is ammonia gas and this gas is easily available in cylinders. When ammonia is passed over the catalyst, the cracking takes place at 8500 degree C temperature and it cracks to N2 + H2 mixture containing 75% hydrogen and the remaining 25% is nitrogen. The cracked ammonia gas consists of approximately 80 PPM uncracked ammonia impurities and its dew point is only 300 degree C.There is a special tank surrounding the cracker where the nitrogen and hydrogen are separated. Since hydrogen is 14 times lighter than nitrogen, it rises to the top of the tank, while a special relief valve at the bottom of the tank allows the nitrogen at the base of the tank.

 

Rated gas output(Nm3/h)
5
10
20
30
40
Rated ammonia consumption (kg/h)
2.0
4.0
8
12
16
Rated heating power of generator (kw)
6
12
29
39
50
Rated heating power of purifier (kw)
2
4
6
8
10
Rated furnace temperature of generator(°C)
≤800
Recycling heating temperature of purifier(°C)
250
Rated power voltage (V)
380
Dew point of gas purified(°C)
≤-60
Remnant ammonia content of gas purified (PPM)
≤10
Catalyzer
Nickel catalyst

 

Product feature:
Compact design, convenient installation, the core part of cracking system is made of INCO ALLOYS,which is the material of corrosion-resistant, Alka-resistant and Acid-resistant, service life is more than 10 years. Heat preservation of furnace is full fire structure, with the advantage of rapid temperature rise. Heat element is made of full alloy, heating type is plug fuse, it's no need to stop the gas when replace the heat elements.Alarm automatically when pressure has too higher or too lower.

 

1. PLC programmed controller can be added, which can automatically control the conversion of various working states of the equipment.
2. Dew point detector can be added.
3. Gas content testing system can be added.
4. Characteristics
(1) Small investment
(2) Reliable performance and long service life

(3) Heating element

(4) Thermal insulation material

(5) Electrical control

(6) Depressurization system

(7) Purification system

(8) Simple installation

(9) Easy operation and maintenance

(10) High safety

 

FAQ 

1. What if the above technical parameter can't meet my requirements?

The equipment can be customized according to your requirements.

 

2. How about the payment terms?

Usually, we accept 40% of the total amount paid when placing the order, 55% paid before shipment, and the remaining 5% paid after finishing the installation and debugging at the buyer’s side.

 

3. How can I believe your quality?

Our equipment are eqquiped with mechanical parts of world renowned brands like Schneider ,Omron and so on and also approved ISO9001 certification.

 

4. Are you a trade company or a factory ?

We are a manufacturer with a huge factory.Warmly welcome to visit our factory and contact with us.

Contact Details
Aetok Gas Equipment (suzhou) Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: admin

Tel: 19951122233

Send your inquiry directly to us