|Name:||Cryogenic Gas Separation With Flow 100nm3 H||Feature:||High Purity|
|Dew Point:||-70 ℃||Application:||Steel Plant Chemical Plant|
|Key Selling Points:||Modular Skid Design|
AETOK oxygen air plant purifier,
AETOK Cryogenic air plant purifier,
AETOK nitrogen air purifier
Oxygen Nitrogen Gas Plant Cryogenic Air Separation Plant Purifier
Oxygen cylinder filling plant is is consisted of screw air compressor, refrigerant dryer and filters, air buffer tank, Eter PSA oxygen generator, oxygen buffer tank, oxygen booster and cyclinder filling station.it can produce oxygen 93±3% purity and fill in cylinders.as a complete system, oxygen cylinder filling system can be widely used for oxygen gas station and hospitals.
1. Get the instrument out of the packing case. Check if there is any serious damage from transportation cause on the appearance and internal side.
2. Preparation of the electrolyte: Dilute the 140g pure KOH (potassium hydroxide) with 400ml distilled water. After KOH dissolved and cooled, inject the KOH into injection cell(within inner volume of 1.6L). Then add distilled water to the injection cell up to the middle line of the liquid level. (Injection port locates in the upper part of the instrument. You need to remove the lid of injection port. Press the upper lid after all finished.)
3. Use the “filter” to displace the sealing pressure cap on the “air input” pot of the back panel of the instrument.
4. Tighten the sealing pressure cap on the “N2”“H2”“Air” output port of the back panel.
5. Then spin the “N2”“H2”“Air” valve to “on” position.
6. Firmly connect the power cable to the socket on the back panel of the instrument. Turn on the start switch; “Air” indication light presents green. “N2”“H2” systems have digital display. After minutes the indication light goes out(indicate the compressor has stopped and the pressure reached the setting value). The digital display of “H2” system shows exactly or approximately “000” and pressure is “0.3Mpa”. At this time “N2” has no output flow and the system are processing purification discharge; Flow shows nearly 10 min and is exactly or approximately “000”; the pressure indicator of “N2” “Air” system shows 0.4Mpa.(factory setting)
7. Above conditions normal then turn off the power switch. Remove the sealing pressure cap on the “N2”“H2”“Air” output port. Respectively and accordingly connect the Φ3 pipes to gas chromatograph and ensure no leaking.
8. Each time of finishing, turn off the power; When using it again, just need to turn on the power switch.(Everytime after power on, “N2” system will automatically blow and clean the purification room and gas path system. So it takes about 15min)
|3||Nitrogen Pressure:||0.1-0.7 MPa(adjustable)|
- Food packaging (cheese, salami, coffee, dried fruit, herbs, fresh pasta, ready meals, sandwiches,etc. ..)
- Bottling wine, oil, water, vinegar
- Fruit and vegetable storage and packing material
- Medical industry
- Chemistry industry
- Electric & Electronic industry
- Petro-gas & Oil field
- Chemicals & Petro-chemicals, Coal-mine, Metallurgy,
- Pharmacy, SMT, Fire-resistance, lab, Air diving, and so on
Protective gas atmosphere is also known as nitrogen and hydrogen gas protective atmosphere system, consisting of the hydrogen generator, nitrogen generator and hydrogen/hydrogen mixture unit. High purity N2 and purified ammonia cracking gas will flow into the mixed gas tank through adjustable valves and rated flowmeter, becoming the protective gas atmosphere that the production lined needed. And the gas ratio can be modified according to the different requirement of the production needs, which is a good OSP gases for manufacturing.
Widely used for cold-rolled strip annealing, bright annealing, hot dip galvanized, silicon steel annealing, steel strip annealing and other industries.
Q1: Are you mancfacturer or trader?
A: We are professtioanl manufacutrer in air separation plant area.
Q2: What's your main products?
A: Our main pruducts are PSA nitrogen generator, VPSA oxygen genertor, PSA oxygen generator, small-sized liquid nitrogen genertor, compressed air and compressed air filters.
Q3 What is the delivery time of your gas generator?
A: Generally 45 days.
Q4: What is your payment terms?
A: TT and L/C are acceptable.
Q5: What's your advantages?
A: We supply excellent quality, vavorable price, good pre-sale service and after-service.
Q6: Where is your port of shipment?
A: FOB Ningbo or Shanghai.
Q7: How to get a prompt quotation?
A: Please tell us the usage, productivity, purity, pressure and your other requirements about the plant.
Contact Person: admin