|Name:||Nitrogen Booster Compressor||Configuration:||Stationary|
|Capaicty:||5~150 Nm3/h||Application:||Cylinder Filling|
|Packing Box:||Export Plywood Box||Working Pressure:||7 Bar, 8 Bar, 13 Bar, 10 Bar|
AETOK 2200psi nitrogen gas booster compressor,
AETOK Stationary nitrogen gas booster compressor,
AETOK 13 bar Nitrogen Booster Compressor
Oil Free Nitrogen Booster Compressor With 2200Psi Pressure
• Skid with Market Proven US made Gas Ends.
• Versatrol Internal Bypass Valves(Option)
• VFD Control(Option)
• Wide Range of Capacity Control,Full Automatically.
• All Climate Design,Even For Tough Environment.
• Full-automatic control can realize the system running without anyone on duty.
• Adjustable Vi match the internal compression to the application requirement for maximum compression efficiency.
• 6000V/10000V Explosion-proof Motor upon request.
|Inlet pressure/out let pressure||0.2-0.4Mpa,< 16.5Mpa|
|Cooling way||Water cooling|
Pressure test with gas Gas transfer and filling (Argon/Helium/Hydrogen/Oxygen/Nitrogen/CO2/CH4/LNG/LPG/CNG etc.) Charging of gas cylinder and accumulator with nitrogen Supply for isolating gas systems Gas assisted injection molding Transfer of oxygen cylinders Charging of breathing air bottles Leak test Hydrostatic Testing for valves, tanks, pressure vessels, pressure switches, hoses, pipes and tubing, pressure gauges, cylinders, transducers, well casings, BOPs, gas bottles and air craft components
Nitrogen booster compressor for nitrogen filling ,with air-cooling and water-cooling cooling modes, single-acting and double-acting structure, vertical and angle type, medium and high pressure, wind brand series Oil-free lubricating nitrogen compressor with excellent performance, stable operation, high efficiency and energy saving, long service life, widely used in nitrogen laser cutting, nitrogen canning, chemical industry, etc.
The friction pairs of the series of machines involved in gas compression are not lubricated with thin oil. The friction seals such as piston rings and guide rings are made of special materials with self-lubricating properties. The structural advantages are reflected in:
• Easy to install and maintain
• Low maintenance and operating costs
• No special foundation requirements
• Pressurized crankcase to reduce the gas leakage
• High pressure
• Dynamic balance design
• Low vibration
• Low compression ratio and tempereture rise
• Suitable for continous or intermittent operating conditions
• Low speed in order to extend the service life
Contact Person: admin