|Lubrication Style:||Lubricated||Voltage:||380v/3ph/50hz(or Customized)|
|Packing Box:||Export Plywood Box||Rated Pressure:||0.6-1.0MPa|
alumina Regenerative Air Dryer,
3ph Regenerative Air Dryer,
50hz molecular sieve air dryer
Heat Regenerative Adsorption Type Compressed Air Dryer Adsorb Dryer
• Effectively help to reduce equipment failure rate and production lost.
• Small size and light weight, easy to install and move, tight space needed.
• Relatively quiet, less than 75db(A).
• PLC controller ensure stability and reliability.
• Extremely low pressure drop and stable pressure dew point.
• Whole aluminum alloy configuration, strong strength and strong anti-corrosion.
• Compact construction contribute to replacement of desiccant and good performance after replacement.
• High efficiency molecular sieve used make sure to achieve ISO 8573.1.2 standard, dew point -40℃,and -70℃ is optional.
• Built in filters are optional.
• For SST series wall mounting or floor mounting type.
|Pressure Dew Point||-20~-40℃|
|Regeneration Gas Consumption||≤13%|
|Inlet oil content||≤0.1ppm|
|Control Mode||Microcomputer Automatic Control|
Main tech parameters:
Energy-saving dew point sensor with standard configuration (medium and large series)
All function indicators are displayed.
Small size, light weight, convenient maintenance.
Heatless Adsorption Dryer Workflow
|1.Two towers drying in parallel
Before start-up, the inlet and outlet valves of the left and right towers are always open, and compressed air passes through both towers to the point of use at the same time.
2. The left tower is dried and the right tower is regenerated
After the power is turned on, the right tower inlet / outlet valve is closed, the right tower regeneration inlet / exhaust valve is opened, and the compressed air flows through the left tower to be dried. The dry air passes through the orifice plate, and the right tower is regenerated after being throttled and expanded.At this time, the pressure of the right tower should be 0 kg. The compressed air containing moisture is released into the atmosphere through the right tower regeneration exhaust valve and muffler.
left and right towers are always open, and compressed air passes through the two towers to the point of use simultaneously.
|3.Regeneration is over, ready to boost
After 4 and a half minutes of regeneration, the right tower regeneration exhaust valve was closed, and the right tower began to boost pressure.
|4. The left tower is dry and the right tower is boosted
The booster valve opens, and the pressure of the two towers slowly rises to equilibrium.After 5 minutes, the tower is changed to enter the next cycle.
Contact Person: admin